Pages

About

venerdì, luglio 20, 2012

Preview of my new friend Chloe!!! :)



Hello BauFriends! Today I wanna  show you the first pictures of Chloe , my new sister!!! Chloe is a new member of my family and she is a little crazy chihuahua!!! Soon on the blog it will be a presentation of her and you will know something more about her!!! Now check it out some of her photos !

P.S. Maybe some photos you have already seen on my Instagram Profile! Add me! My nickname is @BijouMaltesina

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao Bauamici!!! Oggi voglio mostrarvi le prime immagini di Chloe, la mia nuova sorella!!! Chloe è un nuovo membro della mia famiglia ed è una piccola pazzerella chihuahua! Presto sul blog ci sarà una sua presentazione e saprete qualcosa di più su di lei! Ora date un'occhiata ad alcune sue foto !

P.S. Magari alcune foto le avrete già viste sul mio Profilo di Instagram ! Aggiungetemi! Il mio nickname è @BijouMaltesina












@BIJOU with my friend @CHLOE


0 commenti:

Posta un commento